The AgileTD USA 2023 Call for Papers is closed. Thanks to everyone who submitted!
We plan to release the AgileTD USA 2023 program in November 2022.
Always stay updated on any news by subscribing for our AgileTD Zone newsletter by clicking here.
While you wait for the program release, feel free to check out:
- our terrific AgileTD community website - the AgileTD Zone.
- our wonderful Agile Testing Days 2022 in Potsdam, Germany.
You can join on-site or get a virtual pass: https://agiletestingdays.com/registration/
Stay well & agile and come back soon!
Position yourself alongside international Agile Testing super heroes and present your personal story, experiences, and best-practices on the AgileTD USA stage. Share your wisdom - inspire others!
As an AgileTD USA 2023 Speaker you will get:
- Your Travel Expenses Refunded*
- Up to Two Free Nights at the Conference Venue (any two nights from Monday, May 22 to Wednesday, May 24, 2023)
- Exclusive Speaker Welcome Dinner on Monday, May 22, 2023
- Access to All Sessions on the 2 Conference Days (May 23 - 24, 2023)
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Beverages on the 2 Conference Days
- Access to our Special Oktoberfest Costume Party on May 23, 2023
- A Special Speaker Discount on Tutorials (Tutorials are taking place on May 22, 2023)
- Endless Networking Options, Bonus Sessions & Social Events
There shall be no financial remuneration. All receipts may be presented to the organization team, as soon as costs occur (long-term booking like flights), and shall be submitted no later than June 15, 2023.
Costs will be reimbursed after the event only. We do not cover expenses for additional food, beverages or any other services.
* We reimburse your travel expenses after the event on presentation of receipts. The amount of which, however, is limited to a lump-sum per speaker of US$ 600.00 (if the speaker travels within the US or from Canada) or US$ 1200.00 (if the speaker travels from outside the US or Canada), including economy class flight, car, bus, train or taxi transfer. We cover direct travel to and from the conference only and do not pay any intermediate trips or overnight stays.