Nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our customers, sponsors, speakers, employees and of course everyone’s families. That’s why we are implementing rigorous hygiene and safety regulations to all our events.
At Agile Testing Days USA 2022 only people who count as fully vaccinated against Covid-19 are granted access to the event area. In order to ensure orderly access and the highest possible safety for all conference participants, the following measures will be taken on-site:
- You need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to get access to the conference area.
Fully vaccinated means that you are vaccinated at least twice with one of the internationally accepted Covid-19 vaccines. Please bring applicable proof with you.
Please regularly also check this page for updates:
- Two-step conference registration to check proof of vaccination status before entering the closed event area. Please present your vaccination status at the initial Covid-19 check. As soon as you have your badge, you will not be asked again.
- Please try to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between people, wherever possible.
- Medical face masks are recommended as soon as the minimum distance cannot be maintained, especially in the exhibition area.
- Medical face masks are recommended at buffets and snack bars.
- Issuance of voluntary Covid-19 rapid tests, which participants are strongly recommended to carry out before entering the conference area, unless they just took a valid PCR test for traveling purposes. We invite you to take a second test after 2 days of the conference.
If a person tests positive, the person concerned will be isolated and immediately sent to a nearby test center for a PCR smear test.
The costs for the smear test as well as the transport from and to the test centre are at the attendee’s expense.
- All organizer staff are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitiziers will be available throughout the venue.
We closely collaborate with the venue and constantly check the situation in the area. Any form of preventative actions that are recommended by local health officials will be taken! Possible updates to the AgileTD USA Covid-19 regulations will be communicated to all attendees via email, as soon as there are any.
On a last note, the whole Agile Testing Days USA team would like to thank you for your understanding and support in these tough times. Please stay safe and take care, until we meet again!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you to AgileTD USA this June!
Your AgileTD USA team
Further interesting websites:
US Center for Disease Control & Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
The "Restore Illinois" regulation plan & status: https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/restore-illinois.html