Did you ever find that your most useful conference tip came from the coffee line or the bar? If so, then come to our Open Space over the course of the conference.
- Do you need help with a specific problem?
- Are you blocked somewhere and just don’t know how to fix it?
- Do you want to mingle with an idea?
- Did you try something crazy that turned out to work really well?
- Or do you want to tweak something that worked well but not perfectly yet?
- Have you read a book/blog/website and want to tell others about it?
- Do you want to share your experiences with other practitioners?
- Are you looking for a conference buddy?
Open Spaces were invented when people found out that breaks in conferences were extremely useful. So they created a space consisting of breaks only. It’s a friendly, informal way of discussing topics with a focus on learning and helping – like a doctor’s surgery where you’ll definitely get some helpful medicine. We collect topics and build the agenda in small chunks of time so that great discussions can happen during each Open Space.
And it’s fun!
Come in and find out.