Did you ever find that your most useful conference tip came from the coffee line or the bar? Open Spaces are intended to do just that. In other words, a space consisting of breaks only, an informal way of discussing topics with a focus on learning and helping.
How does it work?
- No set schedule!
- We collect topics & choose the focus together
- We build the agenda in small chunks of time to forge intense discussions during each Open Space
- This is a walk-in session, come and go as you like (main frame being the session timing of course)
- You don't have to take an active part in the discusssions
What are possible topics?
- Do you need help with a specific problem?
- Are you blocked somewhere and just don’t know how to fix it?
- Do you want to mingle with an idea?
- Did you try something crazy that turned out to work really well?
- Or do you want to tweak something that worked well but not perfectly yet?
- Have you read a book/blog/website and want to tell others about it?
- Do you want to share your experiences with other practitioners?
- Are you looking for a conference buddy?
Come in and find out.