- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the organizer,
someone else from the same institution/organization. An alternative participant can be designated at any time at no extra cost.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in position to transfer his/her place to another person,
then the following cancellation fees apply:
Cancellations made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an
administration charge of EUR 50 per participant registered. Applicable written proof must be presented.
In case of a refund for a paid ticket and a cancellation made in time, the refund will be made in the following ways:
- No fee is charged for cancellations up to 60 days prior to the event.
- If a cancellation arrives up to 15 days prior to the event a payment of 50 % of the conference fee becomes due.
- A payment of 100 % of the conference fee becomes due for registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event.
- Notice of cancellation must be given in writing.
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank wire transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: The refunding may result in a processing fee by the bank/gateway. For payments received by bank
transfer from the outside of Germany, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be
for the registrant‘s account.
The organiser is entitled to cancel the event at any time:
- In case of force majeure.
- In case the event is economically not viable.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances which disturb the contractual balance, provided that these unforeseen circumstances are not caused by the organiser; Instead of cancelling the event, the organiser may also decide to change the date and/or location of the event. In that case,
the registrant will be entitled to cancel his registration in writing and within 8 days after he/she received the decision of the organiser
to change the date and/or location of the event.
In case of a cancellation or a change of the date and/or location of the event, the registrant shall not be entitled to any
damages whatsoever other than the refund of the price paid, minus 10% of the invoice net amount.
If the organiser has to shorten or cancel the event after it has started due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances that are not caused by the organiser,
the registrant shall not be entitled to any damages whatsoever.
If the event does not take place for any other reason than above mentioned reasons, the registrant will not be entitled to any damages whatsoever
other than the refund of the price he/she has paid minus the 10% administration fee.
The registrant is advised to book travel cancellation insurance as potentially incurring costs are not covered by the organiser.
The cancellation policy as stated on this page is valid from 2017-11-13.
Only ONE (1) discount may be applied to an individual registration.
Groups of THREE (3) or more people are eligible for a group discount. If you want to purchase registration
passes for a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more information about the conditions for a group discount. Please contact us BEFORE you register online.
Attendees must be 18 years of age to attend ATD USA, and all related events. Requests for any exception to this
term must be made in writing tot email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
All attendees of the ATD USA (including organizers, speakers, exhibitors, participants etc.) are to read, accept
and follow the Code of Conduct. For more information please see Code of Conduct.
Photography, Audio and Video Recording
The ATD USA are held in a public space, therefore we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, sponsors, and other
companies from photographing or video or audio-taping some conference activities. The ATD USA reserve the right
to use images taken at the conference with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing materials.
Last edited on 2017-10-13