The following terms and conditions refer to the Agile Testing Days USA, hereinafter referred to as “the event”.
If attendees are mentioned it always includes speakers, sponsors, organizing staff and participants of tutorials and conference days, hereinafter referred to as “attendee” or “attendees”.
The payment options are as follows:
- Online payment by credit card (via stripe); an automatic invoice/receipt will be issued
- Any notice of cancellation must be given in writing (e.g. email to email@example.com).
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the organizer, someone else from the same institution/organization. An alternative participant can be designated at any time before June 21, 2020 at no extra cost.
Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in position to transfer his/her/their place to another person, then the following cancellation fees apply:
- For cancellations up to 60 days before the event, the full payment amount will be refunded.*
- Cancellations received up to 15 days before the event get a refund of 50%.*
- Cancellations within 14 days of the event (from June 7, 2020 to event) are non-refundable.
- Cancellations made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of USD 50 per participant registered.* Applicable written proof must be presented.
In case of a refund for a paid ticket and a cancellation made on time, the refund will be done in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank wire transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
- The organizer will always try to use the payment method that involves the least fees, if applicable at all.
- * Please note: The registrant has/have to bear any transfer fees that may arise during the refund process.
- The organizer has the right to cancel the event until 4 full weeks prior to the start of the event regardless of the reason for this cancellation. In this case, the registrant shall not be entitled to any damages whatsoever other than the refund of the price he/she/they has/have paid minus an administration fee.
The organizer is entitled to cancel the event at any time:
- In case of force majeure.
- In case the event is economically not viable.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances which disturb the contractual balance, provided that these unforeseen circumstances are not caused by the organizer; Instead of cancelling the event, the organizer may also decide to change the date and/or location of the event. In that case, the registrant will be entitled to cancel his registration in writing and within 8 days after he/she received the decision of the organizer to change the date and/or location of the event.
In case of a cancellation or a change of the date and/or location of the event, the registrant shall not be entitled to any damages whatsoever other than the refund of the price paid, minus 10% of the invoice net amount.
If the organizer has to shorten or cancel the event after it has started due to force majeure or unforeseen circumstances that are not caused by the organizer, the registrant shall not be entitled to any damages whatsoever.
If the event does not take place for any other reason than above mentioned reasons, the registrant will not be entitled to any damages whatsoever other than the refund of the price he/she has paid minus the 10% administration fee.
The registrant is advised to book travel cancellation insurance as potentially incurring costs are not covered by the organizer.
The cancellation policy as stated on this page is valid from 2019-11-25.
Only ONE (1) discount may be applied to a registration.
Groups of THREE (3) or more people are eligible for a group discount. For more information please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees must be at least 21 years of age to attend the event, and all related events. Requests for any exception to this term (e.g. if you would like to bring your children etc.) must be made in writing to email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
All attendees of the event are to read, accept and follow the Code of Conduct.
The event is held in a public space, therefore we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, sponsors, and other companies from photographing or video or audio-taping some conference activities. Photos or videos taken by or on behalf of the event may be posted on the Agile Testing Days USA website or used in future marketing promotion. It is possible that you would appear in some of these photographs. We invite you to speak directly with an event representative or with any photographer if you have concerns about their activities.
Damage to Function Space
If an attendee of the event causes any damage to the function space or guest room (if applicable) that person is to pay the full amount of costs involved for repair or replacement. Any damage or witnessing of previous is to be reported to the organizers immediately.
No Room Transfer by Guest
Attendees staying at the conference venue (the Marriott O’Hare Chicago) are not permitted to resell or otherwise transfer their reservations for guest rooms to anyone else. Changes of dates etc. are to be coordinated with the applicable contact person (e.g. the organizers for speakers, hotel reception for attendees).
Last edited on 2019-11-25